Saturday, July 15, 2006

So anyway - off to work in the new job - makes a bit of a difference having a haircut and wearing a suit and tie - the last time I regularly did that it was school uniform. Still the change from chainsaw gear and wellies is actually quite good fun - and it's not forever.




So off to the office ( no not there - but I couldn't resist getting a photo for my mum).



The view from the office is pretty good actually - a good spot for keeping an eye on things.
- actually this isn't exactly my regular place of work - but it is pretty cool, and makes a change from being on a windy hill in a mid-winter gale.




- of course life is all play acting and dressing-up - looking after the environment can be done in all sorts of costumes - I'm still the same old me underneath of course...

2 Comments:

At 10:35 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

bloody hell mate, nice office!

Not sure about the haircut though ;-)

 
At 12:28 am, Blogger Deano said...

I had a group of girls come up to me in a nightclub last week - they all wanted thier photos taken with me because they thought I looked like Jerry Springer!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home